Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Peeps Are Gone!

Editing HTML on the Blogger template is not all that's it's cracked up to be.Link It's really XML, not HTML. I found a 3 column template I really wanted for my website. Through the process of preview, I lost all my Peeps I Dig. gah! I did the whole backup of the template and I still can't find my peeps. So, if you saw your name on my list and your not there not, it won't be forever. :D

Check out the Virtual Run Across America for an update on how the run will work. We need someone on the East coast to plot our journey through whatever state you live in that touches the Atlantic Ocean. You can create the route on MapQuest, Google Maps, or MapMyRun. Let me know who the lucky winner is and let's get your pic on up the VRAA Blog.

Today is a 3 mile run and a 60 min spin. Rock on!

Man imposes his own limitations, don't set any.
~ Anthony Bailey

7 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

ugggh, i went through the same thing when I was redoing my blog. Now i'll be keeping it like this for a while... thankfully i love it :)

joyRuN said...

LMAO! The peep on the pole!!!

Kim said...

LOVE the picture!

Unknown said...

I've found working with the templates to be kind of hit-and-miss. Sometimes things work well and other times the do some crazy things.

Chic Runner said...

Oh my gosh, you had me laughing at just the title! :) ha ha

Denise said...

I lost 2 followers one day and it killed me. I thought they must have gotten sick of me...but it was a blogger error...whew!

Michelle said...

HAHA!! I love peeps!!! The candy kind!!! Well the real kind too!!!

I am looking forward to the virtual run across the USA!!!