Let's take this opportunity to answer what the heck is an 11?
- awesome people striving to be successful in all areas of life
- trustworthy and dependable
- goal oriented and make success happen
- people who pull other's up spiritually, mentally and physically
- pleasant to be around
- people who do the right thing all the time
- loving and respectful to others, especially their family
- leaders and do the right thing, even if criticized
Those who give it their all, every day, are Elevens!
Most of us are 11's some of the time, but the challenge is being an 11 all of the time. My goal is to raise my bar of excellence by continually striving to be a better person based on the list above. I am going to pick one principle and take action to improve. Then while holding true to that principle, I will pick another one and work on that. It's going to take time, patience and intention. My goal is to make the most of my turn and take charge of my own greatness.
Do you know your priorities? If not, I suggest you sit down and start plotting your journey to becoming an 11. Take charge of your own greatness. Good luck!
Today's workout: 5 mile run. RUN ON!
~ Mahatma Gandhi
This information was taken from the Bigger Faster Stronger (BFS) program I purchased several months back. The book is "Be An 11. Guidebook for Success". There are lots of self-improvement programs out there and the reason I chose this one was because it's a program I can model and implement with my own children. It gives lots of great examples of success stories and not so successful stories.