Monday, February 2, 2009

3 Bottles of Tequila and Ribs

Super Bowl XLIII rocked! Our tequila shot list included:
  1. Let's get this party started!
  2. The National Anthem
  3. Kick-Off
  4. End of 1st Quarter
  5. End of 2nd Quarter
  6. Half-time 3D Glasses Commercials
  7. End of 3rd Quarter
  8. End of 4th Quarter
Dee was a shot virgin. One down. Shot #4
My fellow RAG riders...

This is what 9.5 mile run and a 2 hour spin (for me 1 hour) will lead to...
Dee, a shot virgin no more.

Today's workout: 3 mile run, 60 min spin, weights. RUN ON!

14 comments:

Kim said...

Whoo Hoo for Dee.
You need to get her out more.

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Missy said...

You better be careful - tequila will make your clothes come off:)

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ha... I dido Missy.

Carly said...

how fun! Good job getting the workout in, I would be nursing a hangover.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

LOL! Looks like a great time! :)

Steve Stenzel said...

HA!! Great "shot lineup!!" I love it!!

And I didn't pick up my 3D glasses. I'm so jealous of you guys. Did they work?!?

J said...

Looks like a pretty rockin party!!

Felice Devine said...

Rock on! Looks like a great time!

Aka Alice said...

I love Dee's tequilla-face after the first shot!

Anonymous said...

Wow. 8 mandatory tequila shots? That brings back memories of college... Sounds like fun!

Brianna said...

Wow - you sure had a great time! And managed to get photos through it all. I would have forgotten about the camera after the second shot!

Sarah said...

Didn't now shot virgins still existed! Good job getting her out. Looks like a good party!

Eric said...

Superbowl shots.....awesome :-)