Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ride with Phil Keoghan

Do you ride? Do you like to ride long distances? Then this is a ride you won't want to miss!

Ride with Phil Keoghan as he journeys across America to raise money for MS.




Who is Phil? Phil is the host of the Amazing Race. I came across this information in the local paper while waiting for my vehicle {which at that time was all in one piece} to be serviced.

I plan on riding with Phil on April 16 from Sutton, NE to Omaha, NE on Thursday April 16. Depending on the route this could be anywhere from 130-140 miles. GAH! My hiney is sore already thinking about it. Phil plans on riding through Lincoln, so I may have to say my goodbyes there. I do have a big weekend planned traveling to Kansas to participate in an Ironman Kansas 70.3 training ride of 56 miles on April 18 and the Kansas 1/2 Marathon on Sunday, April 19 and I will need my legs for those events.

RUN ON!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome!! I wish he was coming through closer to KC. :( Have fun - sounds exciting!!

Being Robinson said...

That will be so awesome. I heart Phil like none other, I'm a faithful watcher of Amazing Race. Have fun, will you touch his arm for me (creepy I know). Good luck on all the races, sounds like a lot of fun.

Have you ever done the BAK-Bike Across Kansas, (or similar 'race' in Nebraska)? My husband is doing BAK this summer and uber nervous, I'm trying to find people who can help ease his fears! I have thought about doing it as well, but vacation time is an issue for me. BOO :(

Michelle said...

That is very freaking cool sista!!!

Have fun riding and be careful too!!!

Marlene said...

That's awesome! I would definitely participate if I was nearby... and had a bike. :)

Diana said...

I love the Amazing Race and would love to ride with Phil, too bad he's not near me. Have fun!

Kelly said...

Ha. He's so serious on the Amazing Race. I don't particularly like that show, but it's on while I'm at work... so I've learned to be okay with it. Sounds like fun, though!

Sarah said...

This is amazing! I love him! I love that show! Take your camera and if he sweats on you, I have to know! :)

I Run for Fun said...

Wow! That will be fun. Look forward to reading about your experience.

Jo Lynn said...

April 16th, okay! It will be cool to hear your experience. Take pictures (I have a crush on him). ;)