Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Can't Live Without You


Maxing out the use of my "how did I ever live w/out u" cell phone:

1. Alarm - where am I going?
2. Texting - what's 4 dinner?
3. Flashlight - gotta find those panties at 4 a.m.
4. Vibrator - if I don't answer, call back
5. Intentional interruption device - not tonight dear
6. Unintentional interruption device - hmmmmmm
7. $$$ sucker upper - monopolized market
8. Camera - backup when the battery on my $2,000 Canon is dead
9. Kid toy - 4 the car games when their bored only to declare "this game is boring"
10. Lifeline - dropped calls at pivotal moments

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!! I'm adding you to my list so that I can come back and catch up on your blog!

Shelley said...

Vibrator? Ha, Ha.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be sure to check back with you.