Sunday, May 18, 2008

I DID IT!


I graduated today from Doane College with a Masters of Education in Leadership. And what does that mean? I can officially and legally be a school administrator or athletic director or curriculum director. Oh yeah! It was a superior feeling of accomplishment and a degree I hope to have the fortunate opportunity of utilizing at some point in my career.

Gotta get to bed - need to get up and ride 25 miles, pack my bag to swim after school and prepare for an interview. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow! Great job...good luck in your job search!

Brittney said...

Congrats!!! Graduating is a great feeling, isn't it? I got my BS from UNL last week and I'm still floating a bit. :)

Hope you had a great ride and swim, and your inerview went well.