Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tee-Shirt Design Contest


Check out the details:
  • submit an eye-popping cool tee-shirt design (any theme)
  • you & the public votes
  • most votes wins - everyone wants to wear your design. this is a good thing.
  • print tee's - oh yeah!
  • only 100 tee's will be printed 2b considered limited edition. ur going 2b an original.
  • boy and girl cut tee's available
  • $15 each + s/h - and you don't even have to drive to pick it up!

I will post the designs on my blog for all to see and vote on. Deadline midnight May 31, 2008.

All designs welcome. Winning tee designer gets a free tee. Good luck!!!

Spread the news.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I'm not creative, but I am trying to spread the news.

I'm also tagging you for a meme. Check out the rules at my blog.

http://shelleyisrunningherlife.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-your-it.html