Women purchase 83% of all products and services, including...
- 80% of all health care [do tummy tucks count? :)]
- 55% of bank choice [crisp bills only please - lol]
- 50% of all business travel [5 Star Hotels]
- 65% of herbal remedies, vitamins and minerals [runners daily "gotta have it"]
- 66% of all autos and influence 85% of purchases [sun roof and iPod hook up is vital]
- 50% of all computers [love my MAC]
- 90% of all jewelry, perfume and related items [bling! bling!]
My goals today: stay warm, teach spin class, prepare for snow [it's supposed to snow 2-6" today] BRRRR!
I'm down 5 lbs for Mr. Q's Weight Loss Challenge. The easy part for me is now over. The other 11 lbs I want to lose are going to be a huge challenge. I'm ramping up the cycling, easing back on the running and now on a regular weight lifting routine. I need need to focus on lowering my body fat % instead of weight as the activities I'm doing have the power to increase my weight [muscle weighs more than fat - that's a good thing] So, I was at Sam's the other day and came across this scale that not only measures your current weight, but your body fat %. It was $30, so worth a shot. Well, you get what you pay for. My body fat% registered as Er3. hmmmm. Obviously an error. An error we are having trouble remedying. So the scale is going back today. Wondering if I'll have any influence on purchasing the $150 top dog BMI/body fat/lb scale? :)
Hope you all had a great weekend! Stay warm.