Friday, January 23, 2009

Foto Friday ~ T.G.I.F!

McRib and I did a destination wedding {does 250 miles away from where you live count as a destination wedding? :)} one day and a reception the next day. Prior to the reception we thought it would be fun to stage some wedding pics tubing down Pine Creek at Hidden Paradise {a very remote, unheard of resort}. Pine Creek runs through a town called Long Pine, 10 miles from where my dad grew up. As a child he would ride his bike there to go fishing. When I was a child visiting my grandparents, my grandpa would take us tubing down the creek. He would drop us off and follow us going down, crossing the bridges ready for another, and then another and then another drive back up to drop off silly kids having fun in the creek. The distance barely makes a mile, but the water is peaceful and cool and not to mention a good time.










Let's see those Fotos. Comment {so I have your blog addy} and I will add a link to your blog for the world to see your Friday Foto. Have a great weekend!

T.G.I.F. Links

28 comments:

joyRuN said...

Those are sweet & awesome pics! I bet your guests had a blast too :)

I have more trail pics today - enjoy.

Carly said...

Great photos! It looks like you guys took the "plunge" in the right way.

I posted a photo for Photo Friday on my blog too. Have a great weekend!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Awesome pics! What a great way to exchange your vows :)

Marlene said...

Wow, awesome pics! Looks like a beautiful place and what a fun way to celebrate your marriage. :D

Have a great weekend... I'll try to post a pic later on.

carrie said...

HOW FUN! I'm in...as soon as my meeting is over. Have a good weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! 250 miles away is plenty far to be called a destination.

Marcy said...

OMG!! That looks like soooooo much fun!! ;D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Looks like tons of fun.

Missy said...

I always try to tell them dumb gurlz that it's a marriage not a wedding...but nooobody listens. We did the same and it totally rocked, for everyone, snorkeling until I had to go get my hair did for the weddin!

Denise said...

Love the last pic!!

And I'm in...posting a pic now!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Great pics. looks like you had a great time.

Add me baby, I have posted my Foto Friday.

Diana said...

I'm up and running for photo friday!
That tubing looks like a great time!
Happy Wedding day!

Kelly said...

Looks like fun! I'll post something.

Chic Runner said...

Super cute idea! :) Looks like it was fun and relaxing, and I'm putting up pics as we speak!

Stacey said...

Great pics! Looks like you both had a lot of fun!

I posted some pics today too. Have a great weekend.

Felice Devine said...

LOVE those photos! So awesome!

I posted a Photo Friday.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun.

Pat said...

You can't beat a creek and an innertube. Nice pics.

d.a.r. said...

Priceless! What great pictures and memories!

Trishie said...

sweet picutres :)

Mistyfied said...

Looks like yall had fun.

Kim said...

So sweet...

Marlene said...

Alrighty, my pics are up. :)

Take care!

Sarah said...

You guys are sooo cute! And my picture is up :)

Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhh what a neat idea!!!!

The Running Bob said...

Very cool, unique idea! Great photos!

jlc said...

Adorable adorable blog!!

You are such an inspiration to those starting to run!! Aka an amateur comme moi. :)