Friday, January 16, 2009

T.G.I.F. Foto Friday



These pictures were taken the 7th morning {final day} of RAGBRAI. This is my good friend and riding buddy Don. I just uploaded the coffee table book I designed to BLURB showcasing our journey across the state of Iowa and now I'll be anxiously awaiting the postman for the next 10 days, not for his looks, but for my book. HA! You should all be seriously thinking about adding RAGBRAI to your 2009 adventures. It's a riot and a great accomplishment. Let me know if you would like to join us.

Bring it on! Let's see those Fotos. Comment {so I have your blog addy} and I will add a link to your blog for the world to see your Friday Foto. Have a great weekend!
Link
T.G.I.F. Links
Pat
Oz
Janice
Fair Weather Runner
Diana
Kita
Kelly
Chad
AKA Alice
Marlene

20 comments:

J said...

WHOA! look at those muscles! Great photos! Happy Friday!

Oz Runner said...

looks like a fun bike ride....I have a foto up.

Unknown said...

Love the photos!!

Denise said...

Look at those guns!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Nice Guns.

I posted some pictures today.

Being Robinson said...

Nice pics, I love the bandana. I have a contribution this week!

Diana said...

I'm up and running for photo friday!!!! We will have to "flex" together sometime!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikemom, I am joining in the fun.

Kelly said...

Photo up!

Bill Carter said...

Wow! Look at those biceps. And I'm not talking about they guy.

Carly said...

Great photos! Nice arms too!

Unknown said...

Cool pictures. Stop by and check out my pictures of Eric hanging with Dean Karnazes when you get a chance.

Michelle said...

That is very cool!!

You look very cool!!!

You are very cool!!!

Happy Friday!!!!

Missy said...

Everyone I've ever talked to loves the RAGBRAI...way to go.

Aka Alice said...

Got my photos up...

LOVE the new masthead!

Marlene said...

I see I am not the first to say... nice guns!

Just adding my contribution for this Friday.

Trishie said...

check out those GUNS! (do you have a permit for those things? ;))

Anonymous said...

Those are Great pics !

Christopher, Amanda, and Babies said...

Amanda and I did RAGBRAI together in 2008. We had a BLAST!!!

We would do it this year but, baby will have just arrived,

Here are some pics form RAGBRAI 2008!

http://tri-ingfatman.blogspot.com/2008/08/its-been-while.html

Christopher, Amanda, and Babies said...

Oh yeah, BTW . . . dem is some serious GUNS!