80% chance of precipitation
20mph winds from NNE
This may be an event to remember. I need this run for many reasons and not necessarily the obvious.
Obvious would be:
- I have it on my race calendar
- I paid $60 + Active.com registration fees to particpate
- I've blogged about it
- I've got my bag almost packed, just need to find that other favorite sock
- I've got plans to meet other blogging running friends
- Yesterday I ate a whole roll of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.
- I bought a new gel pack.
- Secretly I love snow, being cold and running in it
- I want to see if these running bloggers really do exist.
- I need some new bling and want to see how long I can wear my finishers medal before it turns my skin green.
- I am in desperate need of something to blog about
- I want to lose another toenail
- I need another boy cut t-shirt
- I need an excuse to shave my legs and...
- I love chub rub!
On a serious note, my potential hazard is I have a very sick kiddo. He has only been to school for 3 hours this week and today's attendance is still up for debate. He is also supposed to wrestle in a big tournmant this weekend. All the weekend details have been worked out so everyone can be successful.
Sick Kiddo is up and .....
..... he's still sick.
Stay tuned .....
to see if sick kiddo wrestles AND if I shave my legs and head to Kansas anyways.
Today's workout is supposed to be: 1500 yd swim, 3 mile tempo run, abs.