Thursday, December 18, 2008

Top 10 List

Ok, running peeps, you did it! McRib loved your comments and guess what? We looked at treadmills tonight. You guys rock! Thanks for your comments! Here is what you all said...

Top Ten Reasons for Purchasing a Treadmill
  1. Gotta go to Kansas honey. {KimPossible}
  2. It's simply a safety issue. {Sarah}
  3. I promise hot treadmill action. {Cindy}
  4. Honey, you can buy something of equal value. {Oz}
  5. I'll run neked. {Denise}
  6. I won't get caught in a blizzard and freeze in a snowbank. {J}
  7. It would be cheaper than a visit to the ER. {joyRuN}
  8. I'm simply fabulous honey. {Powered by Vegetables}
  9. Wouldn't you prefer a hot body over a frigid one? {Alexandra}
  10. Really, need I go on? {Vickie}
Other news...
  • I have been slacking with the daily water intake. {73 ounces a day} gah!
  • I'm struggling with getting my bike training in per my coaches requirements. waaah!
  • I did do a time trial test on Saturday (58 degrees) to determine my heart rate zones. yeah!
  • I do not like all the detailed data I need to record after each bike ride. Too time consuming. double gah!
  • Running is going great. double yeah!
  • I'm done Christmas shopping. triple yeah!
  • I'm going to the NCAA Semi-Finals National Volleyball Tournament tonight. GO HUSKERS! quadruple yeah!
  • Christmas break begins Friday, December 19 at 3:16 pm. [CST] quintet(?) yeah!
Drinks anyone??? :D

Run on!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

That top 10 list cracks me up. I love how it's all over the place. Enjoy the new treadmill!

Anonymous said...

yay! Enjoy the treadmill.

Diana said...

There isn't enough duct tape around to help me with your number 5 reason for buying a treadmill!!!!
Enjoy the holidays-looks like all is ready!

Unknown said...

Great list!

Denise said...

Glad the reasons worked! Enjoy your new treadmill.

J said...

73 ounces of water a day! WOW!
I love the top ten list too!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

great list and yay on the treadmill! looks like you're all set for the holidays too!

Marlene said...

Awesome list!

Yay for vacation! Mine starts at 1PM Friday. Can Not Wait.

Unknown said...

I want a treadmill! Good luck on finding the one you want.

Kim said...

Whoot! Whoot!

Cindy said...

woohoo! glad we could help with your treadmill campaign- tell us which one you choose!

Janice {Run Far} said...

woot woot! I guess I just need to ramble all of these reasons off to my Hubs and then maybe we will be looking as well.

Aka Alice said...

I suspect that you had him at #3...LOL.

Felice Devine said...

Nice work on the convincing -- enjoy the treadmill.

Sarah said...

Ha ha - Denise's comment cracked me up - my sister runs on her treadmill in her bra and uns!

joyRuN said...

YEAAAY!!! Awesome - enjoy the new mill :)

Missy said...

Oh, a treadmill, as much fun as a bike trainer:) Yeah, I'm in for drinks at 4:00CST as well. Cheers!

Julianne said...

Those are all excellent reasons for getting a treadmill! Which one are you thinking about getting? Drinking at least 8 glasses of water is not always easy. I have a desk job so it's easy to drink water at work but when I'm away from work, not as easy!

Michelle said...

Wonderful news on the treadmill pretty lady!!!

Enjoy and take photos!!!

I am not good on a treadmill, i usually fly off!!!