Friday, September 26, 2008

Caffeine Please!

Here we go! Today is: thank goodness it's friday pic day. Every friday until the end [whenever that may be] is designated [tgif pic day]. If you'd like to participate/share, send me an email: nikemomof2[at]gmail[dot]com OR comment and I will link to your tgif pic. oh happy friday.

T.G.I.F.'er pics:::::
Marcy
Marci
Melanie
Cheryl

Coffee was slammed down earlier, now I'm wishing I had that flat lifeless diet pepsi from yesterday. It's been one helluva week and I haven't run since Monday. :( I have four days to go in the September to Remember and 35 miles that need to be ran. Double sad eyes. :( :(

Anybody got any bright ideas to get it down without killing the knees in the next 4 days? I could just go pull off a 20 miler after my cross country meet tomorrow before the big Husker game. GBR! I've never done anything over 13.1 at a time. Maybe this would be the way to find out what I really got, or not! :P

Later: I went and plotted a run from home to my cross country meet in which I have to be there at 8am. Here's the route which consists of a 17.41 mile run. hmmm...it's a thought. :)

3 comments:

Marcy said...

LOL I like that pic!! Very cool!

I think Marci (the other one) over at Ramblings Of A Running Addict has a photo for you as well ;-)

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hi there, just happened to find your blog, and decided to add a pic for tgif! :)

Miss SassyLaLa said...

Yeah photo Friday, Got mine up. Have a great day!