Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm in Love with COOL WHIP!

Yes its true. I'm guilty, and I love it~ :) Cool whip is one of my weakness. The first thing I do when I wake up is brew some Kenya AA coffee. I add a little sugar free carmel flavoring and top it off with a big ol' pile of cool whip. I'm set for the day. Well, not yet. :D That first cup is poured around 5:30am. Keyword "first". My second cup, with another mound of cool whip is poured around 7:15am, right before I walk out the door. At this point, I know I'm going to have a good day! [smiling]

Yesterday was a no workout day. :( I had an eye appointment and then I was headed to the YMCA to run, do weights, and bike [triple threat]. The doc dialated my eyes. There was no way I could run on the treadmill without looking like a drunk [the drink of dialation] or see the # of pounds on the weights so I went home. I could barely drive. It was kinda scary. I spent the rest of the evening tits up on the couch. Tonight is now tagged triple threat night.

Have a great day! I'll catch up with you peeps later. Run on!

My feeling is that any day I am too busy to run is a day that I am too busy.
~John Bryant

16 comments:

Liz said...

Now I need to have some Cool Whip!! Still thinking about RAGBRAI - once I know for sure I will email you!

J said...

Oh man I hate getting my eyes dilated and then I hate having to drive home - it is scary. Have fun with Triple threat tonight!!

Diana said...

Try putting some Hershey's Chocolate syrup in a mound of Cool Whip--taste just like chocolate mousse!!!! Yum, yum, yum! Damn-now I have to go to the store!

joyRuN said...

What's with the sugar free carmel flavoring if the yummy goodness of Cool Whip is going to be added to it? That doesn't seem fair to the Cool Whip ;P

Brad Braden said...

cool whip is one of them things that I just have to stay away from.. If I have it in the house its as good as gone..

cheers.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Cool whip, yum :)

Marcy said...

Cool Whip. Yum! Thank God I only buy it when we have pies (which is rare) otherwise I'd be in big trouble.

Unknown said...

I have the same weakness. However my list can go on and on with things that I hardly think twice before I eat it. It's sad.

Denise said...

Coffee with cool whip...mmm! I have to try that!

Kim said...

Yumm...
I've been sitting on the couch a lot this week-I need to get my butt out for a workout. At least one sport-unlike SUPER YOU doing 3. Have a great workout.

Stacey said...

mmm, Cool Whip!

Legs and Wings said...

I've never tried that. When I have time I sometimes steam a little skim milk. I have been known to slip in a touch of Baileys or Starbucks liqueur but not as I head out the door to work. : )

Carly said...

Mmmmmmm cool whip! That is a great idea to fluff up the morning coffee. I will have to try that.

X-Country2 said...

This is totally random, but I thought you quote was from JOY Bryant. Like, from the View. I was very confused. :o)

Julianne said...

Yum! Cool Whip and coffee?? I gotta try that! :-)

Unknown said...

I had to drive once after getting my eyes dialated. Yikes! Scary stuff.